Seagate Skyhawk ST8000VX004 kiintolevy, 8000 Gt, 3.5", SATA

259,90 €
Vain 2 jäljellä omassa varastossamme
Omassa varastossamme.
Internal hard disk drive.
Internal SATA 3.5" hard disk drive. Optimized for video surveillance systems: Built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition surveillance security systems that use up to 64 cameras. Works perfectly also for PVRs that can record a lot of channels simultaneously. Some devices (for example DVB receivers) do not support hard drive capacities of over 2000GB. Check which DVB receivers support larger HDDs than 2000GB in our Best Receivers Comparison. If you want to have more than 2000GB HDD for a DVB receiver, you can use a NAS drive (check beside) that supports larger that 2000GB HDDs.
Tuotemerkki Seagate
Valmistajan tuotekuvaus

Key Advantages:

  • ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned
    to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and
    supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
  • Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive
    surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
  • NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID
    and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming
    NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
  • ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,
    uninterrupted footage.
  • Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number
    of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
  • 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of
    ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
  • Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves
    reliability in surveillance solutions.
  • Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements,
    increasing field reliability.


  • RV Sensor, 24x7 availability, ImagePerfect firmware
  • Interface
    SATA 6Gb/s
  • Buffer Size
    256 MB
  • Weight
    24.87 oz
  • Manufacturer
    Seagate Technology

Interface Provided

  • Qty
  • Connector Type
    7 pin Serial ATA
  • Storage Interface
    Serial ATA-600


  • MTBF
    1000000 sec
  • Color Category


  • Internal Data Rate
    210 MBps
  • Drive Transfer Rate
    600 MBps (external)
  • Spindle Speed
    7200 rpm

Expansion & Connectivity

  • Interfaces
    1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA

Hard Drive

  • Form Factor
  • Spindle Speed
    7200 rpm
  • Features
    24x7 availability, ImagePerfect firmware, RV Sensor
  • Hard Drive Type
    internal hard drive
  • Form Factor (Short)
  • Form Factor (metric)
    8.9 cm
  • Form Factor (Short) (metric)
    8.9 cm
  • Storage Interface
    Serial ATA-600
  • Interface
    Serial ATA-600
  • Data Transfer Rate
    600 MBps
  • Internal Data Rate
    210 MBps
  • Buffer Size
    256 MB
  • Non-Recoverable Errors
    1 per 10^15
  • Load / Unload Cycles

Environmental Parameters

  • Min Operating Temperature
    5 °C
  • Max Operating Temperature
    70 °C


  • Brand
  • Product Line
    Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance HDD
  • Model
  • Packaged Quantity
  • Compatibility

Bay Required

  • Type
  • Form Factor
  • Form Factor (metric)
    8.9 cm
  • Total Qty

Power Consumption

  • Mode
    active, idle, sleep, stand by, start
  • Value
    0.6 Watt, 2 Watt, 7.2 Watt, 9 Watt

Dimensions & Weight

  • Width
    4 in
  • Depth
    5.8 in
  • Height
    1 in

Service & Support

  • Type
    3 years warranty

Service & Support Details

  • Full Contract Period
    3 years
  • Type
    limited warranty


  • Non-Recoverable Errors
    1 per 10^15
  • MTBF
    1,000,000 hours


Seagate Technology
Kiintolevyn tyyppi 3,5"
Kiintolevyn liittimet SATA
Kiintolevyn tilavuus 8000 Gt
Tuotteen paino (g) 780
Postin lähetys Suomessa Kyllä
DHL lähetys ulkomaille Kyllä
Matkahuollon toimitus Lähellä pakettina Kyllä
Matkahuollon lähetys Bussi- ja Jakopakettina Kyllä
GLS lähetys Eurooppaan Kyllä
Valmistajan tuotelinkki
Takuu 36 kk
Write Your Own Review
Olet arvostelemassa:Seagate Skyhawk ST8000VX004 kiintolevy, 8000 Gt, 3.5", SATA
Copyright © 2010-2020 All rights reserved.